Yes! I am so excited-the temperature actually reached 49 degrees today! I am hyped! Spring is right around the corner (hopefully) for us because although according to the calendar it actually started a few days ago-we had several inches of snow come down this past weekend. Anyways, now that most of it has melted and it's actually starting to feel comfortable in short sleeves outside I can start planning all kinds of outdoor activities. Not just fun and games (although I am looking forward to those as well) but also to spring cleaning, get-your-house-and-yard-looking-good, kind of activity. Husqvarna, the world's largest producer of outdoor power tools and products, is here to help you get started with some lawn care and spring cleaning tips! Keep reading, because they're also offering a really fun giveaway too!
- Tune-Up Time. Your equipment needs to be ready when you are, and spring is a perfect time to make sure everything checks out. Visit a qualified servicing dealer to tune-up your mower, trimmer or leaf blower and spot potential problems.
- Get Equipped. It’s important to have the right tools for the task at hand. Husqvarna’s HU800AWD, a new walk-behind mower with unique All-Wheel Drive technology, is engineered for uneven terrain and even the toughest mowing conditions.
- Easy on the Gas. Only buy enough to last 30 days, and keep it in an airtight container. Otherwise, exposure to air – and moisture – can damage or limit the effectiveness of the engine.
4. Get Movin! Did you know walking behind your push mower can burn up to 360 calories per hour? Getting out in your yard is one of the easiest ways to feel good and get fit.
They're also promoting a brand new addition to their already-superb line of lawn mowers. The HU800AWD is an all-wheel drive lawn mower that will mow down your overgrown weeds and grass no matter what the terrain!
The new Husqvarna HU800AWD features unique All-Wheel Drive technology. Designed for uneven terrain and the toughest mowing conditions, the sleek yet rugged HU800AWD features a heavy-duty steel deck and a powerful Honda® GCV 190 engine. Complementing its All-Wheel Drive feature, the HU800AWD has wheels with an aggressive tread pattern, which provides additional traction and maneuverability.
Like the complete line of Husqvarna walk mowers, the All-Wheel Drive mower features:
- 3-year warranty
- Side guard and grass comb, to improve edging performance
- Large, dust-blocking bag
- Premium, comfort-grip control bail to reduce operator fatigue
- Variable drive speed
- Water hose connector for easy deck cleaning
One of my readers will receive a Husqvarna Toy Chain Saw!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway